In Dialog you have the opportunity to ask for feedback from others, both inside and outside your organization. In this article we will explain to you, how you can do this and what possibilities you have.
1. Click on 'Feedback'.
2. Click on 'Ask feedback'.
Now a feedback screen opens and you get the option to invite others to give feedback about you.
3. Select the name of the colleague you want to ask for feedback. You can select more than one colleague and ask for feedback from multiple colleagues at the same time. In addition, you can also ask for feedback from people outside your organization. You can do so by entering the email address of that person.
4. You can ask for feedback on different items:
- Goals and/or competencies - when you select this option, you can send one or more personal goals and/or competencies in your feedback request. This way you receive feedback specifically on the goals or competencies you are working on. On the right, select the goals and/or competencies you want to ask feedback about. In the text field, you can complete your feedback request with a personal message or ask an additional feedback question.
- Questionnaire - if your organization has standard questionnaires available, it is also possible to use a questionnaire as a template when you ask for feedback. These questionnaires are intended to help you get started and make it easier to ask for feedback. Select the questionnaire you want to send. In the text field, you can complete your feedback request with a personal message or ask an additional feedback question.
- Ask a question - Of course, you can also have a general feedback question for someone. You can select this option and type your message in the text field.
5. When you're ready, click on 'Send'