Linking a position to a user can be done in 2 ways:
Via Teams / Positions
1. Click on 'Management'.
2. Click on 'Positions'.
3. Click on the position to which you want to link a user.
4. Click on '+ Link employee'.
- Select the employee you want to link to this position
- Optional: indicate from which date someone should be linked to this position
5. When you are done, click on 'Link'.
Via Teams / Employees
Go to Teams / Employees and click on the name of the employee to whom you want to link a position
Go to Settings via the 3 dots
1. Click on 'Team'.
2. Click on 'Employees'.
3. Click on the 'three dots'.
4. Click on 'Settings'.
5. Scroll to the Positions section, click on '+ Add a position' and select the position you want to link to this employee (multiple positions are possible).