As administrator you are able to change the settings of your organization. You can do this by changing the settings of the highest team in the structure. These settings are cascading which means that the settings also apply for the underlyling teams.
In this article you can read what these settings mean.
What can I set at the team level?
- General settings
- Feedback settings
- Privacy performance goals and development goals
- Evaluation settings
- Messages settings
- Roles / rights for a team
1. Click on 'Team'.
2. Click on 'Teams'.
3. Click on the 'three dots' of the team where you want to change the settings.
4. Click on 'Settings.
1. This allows employees to create / change and delete their own goals.
2. With this attitude, team members have insight into each other's open goals and the feedback given.
3. Indicates whether employees themselves can change / supplement the fixed goals of the organization (if any).
4. Indicates whether all employees can be assigned as coach.
1. Indicates whether employees can request feedback from anyone in the organization.
If this setting is on, all employees from the organization show in the dropdown menu when someone asks for feedback.
Good to know: you can always request feedback from anyone (both inside and outside your organization) by entering the email address.
2. Indicates whether employees are allowed to give feedback to everyone in the organization.
If this setting is on, all employees from the organization show in the dropdown menu when someone is going to give feedback.
3. Indicates whether employees are allowed to delete received feedback.
4. Indicates whether employees can block received feedback. If this setting is on, users can determine for each feedback whether it is protected.
As an administrator you can set the default privacy setting.
Privacy performance goals and development goals
1. Set whether employees are allowed to shield performance goals from their colleagues.
Are the goals of an employee open to colleagues by default, but do you want to make it possible for employees to make performance goals visible only to their manager and themselves? Please indicate this here.
2. Set whether employees can shield development goals from their colleagues.
Some goals are preferred to be kept between the manager and themselves. Are the goals of an employee transparent to colleagues from his team as standard, but do you want to make it possible for employees to make development goals visible only to their manager and themselves? Please indicate this here.
1. With this setting, employees can set their own evaluation to final and thus complete it.
2. With this setting, an evaluation moment can be triggered by the employee or manager at any time.
With this setting, the employee, just like the manager, receives an e-mail every 2 weeks with an update about the activities within the team.
Roles / rights for this team
Here show all users who have rights for this team. Here you can easily give users rights for this team.
Do you want to know what the different roles entail? Read that here.