In addition to all the existing questions, you can also add your own questions in the Engagement module. To create and add a question, follow the steps below:
1. Click on "Management."
2. Click on "Engagement" and then on "Themes."
3. Click on the name of the theme where you want to make changes.
4. Click on "Add a question" to add a question to the theme.
5. There are two options to add questions: adding an existing question or creating a new question.
Option 1: You can add an existing question by typing it in and selecting it from the dropdown. This option exists because some questions can apply to multiple themes. To avoid duplicating questions, an existing question can be added to a theme, ensuring it is only asked once.
Option 2: You can create a new question by typing it in the text box. Once you have typed the question, you can add it by pressing Enter or clicking on "Create new question."
In this example, we will choose option 2 and add a new question.
6. Next, select which rating should be displayed for this question. The rating chosen during the vision and approach session will be the default option. It will be displayed at the bottom of the rating list. If you have chosen a different rating, it will also appear at the bottom of the list.
7. You also need to determine whether the question should be linked to the Engagement or Enablement score (question type).
8. Click on "Save" once you have added the question, rating, and type.
For more explanation on the question type and rating and how they work, refer to this article.
9. Finally, click on "Save" at the bottom of the page once you have made all the changes.
Note: If you have added a new question to a theme, you must also add it under the "Surveys" section. If you don't do this step, the question will not be included in the survey.