In Dialog, administrators and supervisors can see if anonymous comments have been posted on a survey and respond to them. This way, you can have an anonymous conversation with each other.
In this article, we explain where to find these comments and how to respond to them.
- Click on 'Insight' *[extra step]
- Choose for which survey you want to see the given answers
- Filter on 'By answer'
Here you will find all answers given by the employee, for which question and theme(s)
- Click on 'Reply' below an answer you want to respond to
- Write an answer or question for the employee and click on 'Post'. This way, you can have a completely anonymous conversation with the employee.
* Extra step if you also use the Dialog Performance Module next to the Engagement Module:
Click on the tab 'Engagement'