Note: This option is only available if your organization has activated the setting that goals have to be approved by your manager.
When one of your employees has created and sent their personal plan, you receive an email notification. Via this email, you can directly check the plan of the employee.
1. Click on 'Check plan'
Now, you arrive at the personal plan of the employee.
Two options are presented to you here:
2. Do you approve of the plan? Then click on 'Agree with plan' to approve the personal plan of the employee.
3. Do you think the plan could be improved? Then click on 'Give feedback' to provide the employee with feedback on his personal plan.
Continuation: Agree with plan
2. You can enter a message for the employee in the designated text field
3. Click on 'Confirm' to finalize the approval
The employee now receives an email confirming that you agreed on the personal plan.
Continuation: Give feedback on plan
2. You can enter a feedback message for the employee in the designated text field
3. Click on 'Send feedback' to send out the feedback to the employee.
The employee now receives an email in which he or she can see your feedback. The employee can now adjust the plan and send it once again. When the employee has sent the plan once again, you will receive a new email notification to check the employees' personal plan again.
Interested in more articles that can help you support your team, then have a look at these articles:
- How do I use my team dashboard?
- How do I add team goals?
- How can I manage my team goals?
- How do I use the goal insights page?