On the 'Insight' tab you find various overviews regarding the use of Dialog in the teams that you supervise. You can use the sub-tab 'Goals' together with your team dashboard to ensure the HR cycle of in your team.
In this article we explain how you can read the different diagrams and overviews regarding the goals and activity of your team(s).
On this page you find three circle diagrams which give you statisctics regarding the goals and activity of the employees that you are the manager for.
Employees with plan
In this diagram you can see how many of your employees have made a personal plan in Dialog. You can see the following statistics:
- Plan approved: this component will only show when your organization has chosen that you as a supervisor should approve the plans of your employees. This number then indicates from how many employees you have already approved the plan.
- Plan defined: this number indicates how many employees have already defined a personal plan and therefore set goals for theirselves.
- Do you need to approve the personal plan of your employees? Then this number indicates for how many employees yet have to do this. In the list overview beneath the diagram you can see which employees that are. These employees have the status 'Plan defined' in the overview.
- Registered: this number indicates how many employees have registered theirselves, but have yet to set their personal goals. In the list overview beneath the diagram, you can see which employees still have to do this. They have the status 'Registered'. You could notice these employees and encourage them to create their personal plan in Dialog. You could also offer them your help in setting goals theirselves.
- Invited: this number indicates how many employees have been invited for Dialog, but have not yet registered. In the list overview beneath the diagram, you can see which employees have the status 'Invited'. You could notice these employees and encourage them to register for Dialog and create a personal plan.
Amount of goals
In this diagram, you can see the amount of active goals in the teams you manage. Completed, archived, or planned goals are not included since these are not active goals. You can see the following statistics:
- Performance goals: this number indicates how many performance goals are active within the teams you manage.
- Development goals: this number indicates how many development goals ar active within the teams you manage.
The default number in the diagram indicates the total amount of goals that are active within the teams you manage.
In this diagram, you can see how many of your employees have logged in to Dialog in the selected period.
- Active: this number indicates how many employes have logged in to Dialog at least once during the selected period.
- Not active: this number indicates how many employees have not logged in to Dialog during the selected period. In this list overview, these employees have the status 'Not active'. In this overview you can also see the most recent date that an employee has logged in. In this way you can see how active Dialog is used within your teams and you can use this to encourage or compliment your employees on this.
Goal and activity overview (list overview)
The list overview gives some more details about the data you can see in the diagrams. Here you see if which employees have already created a personal plan, the amount of active goals, and when the employee has logged in. This therefore gives a useful overview on how Dialog is used within the teams that you manage.
You are able to sort the overview so you can easily find certain information. You can search in the overview in the following matter:
- Display of the overview: by default, the list displays employees. Do you manage multiple teams? Then it can be useful to set the display of the overview on 'team'. Now you can see see and compare how much Dialog is used in each team. You could also change the display on 'position' in order to see the activity of employees with a certain position.
- Searching for employees: are you curious if a specific employee already logged in or created a personal plan? Then you can search for that employee by typing his or her name in the search field.
- Sorting on 'employees with plan': by clicking on 'employees with plan' at the top of the list, the employees who already created a personal plan will be shown first in the overview. When you click on it a second time, the employees who do not yet have created a plan or have not even registered yet. This information helps you as you know what employees you could still encourage in creating a plan in Dialog.
- Sorting on 'amount of goals': by clicking on 'amount of goals' at the top of the list, the employees the most goals will be shown first. When you click on it a second time, the employees with the least amount of goals will show first in the overview.
- Sorting on 'active employees': by clicking on 'active employees' at the top of the list, the employees who have logged into Dialog most recently will show first in the list. When you click on it a second time, the employees who have not yet registered will show first, followed by the employees who have logged in the longest time ago.
Filtering the page
You can manipulate the data on this page by using certain filters. You can even use multiple filters simultaneously. You have the following filter options:
- Period: you can filter on a cycle or select a period. Then the overviews will show data about the selected cycle or period. In this way you could, for example, check how many employees have logged in to Dialog in the last two months.
- Teams: if you manage multiple teams, you can filter on one or more teams. Then the overviews will show data regarding the selected team(s).
- Positions: finally, you can also filter on specific functions. Then all the overviews will show data regarding the selected function(s).